Pentecost
David Dalton
2024-05-19 18:43:32 UTC
If my latest mystic attempt is successful, 1.64 million
assisted shaktipat recipients (including 1.55 million
humans, including all those ordained to bishop level or
equivalent or higher) globally will receive all of my special
abilities except the special abilities determination one, but
including matchmaking, probably by midnight my
time, so within the next eight hours.

I have said that I don’t expect a correlation with
an existing religious holiday, but maybe my dead
Catholic parents have other ideas. Or this
attempt could span the time period from Pentecost
to Vesak, an important Buddhist holiday.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-20 03:32:13 UTC
Post by David Dalton
If my latest mystic attempt is successful, 1.64 million
assisted shaktipat recipients (including 1.55 million
humans, including all those ordained to bishop level or
equivalent or higher) globally will receive all of my special
abilities except the special abilities determination one, but
including matchmaking, probably by midnight my
time, so within the next eight hours.
I have said that I don’t expect a correlation with
an existing religious holiday, but maybe my dead
Catholic parents have other ideas. Or this
attempt could span the time period from Pentecost
to Vesak, an important Buddhist holiday.
That attempt failed and I have begun a new attempt
beginning at 12:44 a.m. NDT (0314 UTC) May 20, 2024,
which is Pentecost Monday and in Canada is the
Victoria Day holiday this year. I expect that the
assisted shaktipat will be complete within ten hours,
possibly sooner, but the global binding of criminals
might not be fully on for two or more days.