Was justice really served? Oh, yes, it was!
weatherbug
2022-01-24 12:46:18 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 00:29:34 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
"I will leap into my grave laughing because the feeling that I have
five million human beings on my conscience is for me a source of
extraordinary satisfaction."
- Adolf Eichmann
The coward never said that, you poor sick FORGING retard! Instead the poor
sick swine was hanged by the Jews, then burned and then drowned! LOL
Jews lie.
The Peeler
All I can see is retarded nazis on Usenet FORGING, FAKING and LYING!
The Jews
2022-01-24 13:17:27 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 13:46:18 +0100 (CET), weatherbug
Post by weatherbug
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 00:29:34 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
"I will leap into my grave laughing because the feeling that I have
five million human beings on my conscience is for me a source of
extraordinary satisfaction."
- Adolf Eichmann
The coward never said that, you poor sick FORGING retard! Instead the poor
sick swine was hanged by the Jews, then burned and then drowned! LOL
Jews lie.
So you're calling Loose Sphincter a Jew?

Those would be FIGHTING WORDS-- if he ever grew a cajone and managed
to come out of his basement!

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 87,122
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!