Thank you Nasrallah: More immigrants convert
BOLUDOVSKY
2007-01-04 14:56:21 UTC
Following war: More immigrants convert

Ministry of Absorption reports of 200 percent increase in number of
immigrants wishing to convert to Judaism in north following second Lebanon
war

Itamar Eichner Published: 01.04.07, 15:37

In the months following the second Lebanon war , a great awakening has
occurred amongst the immigrants who live in the north of Israel and now
wish to convert to Judaism.

According to data from the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption, in the months
following the war, from September to December of 2006, over 300 immigrants
signed up for conversion classes, as opposed to 110 students during the
same period in 2005.

In the year 2006, some 2,200 immigrants converted all over Israel. In
2005, the nation wide number of converts was 1,950.

Over 300,000 of those who have immigrated to Israel from the Soviet Union
on grounds of the law of return are not defined as Jews according to the
Jewish law. These immigrants constitute about 30 percent of all immigrants
in Israel.

'I want to feel like I belong'

'D', a new immigrant from Argentina is a student for special education in
Haifa University. Right after the war she decided to register for
conversion.

"The truth is that I didn’t serve in the army, and I wanted to feel more
like I belong. I have no doubt that the war strengthened my commitment to
the State and to conversion. To be honest, until now I didn’t always feel
that I completely belonged. I have decided to do something in order to
feel 100 percent Israeli."

The conversion classes are held at the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption's
Institute of Jewish Studies.

Erez Halfon, director-general of the Ministry of Absorption, said that "in
the year 2007, we plan to significantly expand the educational framework
through which thousands of immigrants can join the process of studying
towards conversion."

Minister of Immigrant Absorption Ze'ev Boim said, "The reality which the
residents of the north, including the immigrants are living in, must have
created a feeling of shared fate and a stronger connection to the State of
Israel."
--
FREE GILAD SHALIT, EHUD GOLDWASSER AND ELDAD REGEV!
http://www.banim.org
PINKO
2007-01-04 16:03:46 UTC
LOL, some "state" where in order to belong you have to convert to the state
religion. Good ol' Mahmoud is right, Israel needs to be wiped off the map,
the sooner the better.

PINKO
http://www.banim.org
jgarbuz
2007-01-04 16:16:51 UTC
Post by PINKO
LOL, some "state" where in order to belong you have to convert to the state
religion. Good ol' Mahmoud is right, Israel needs to be wiped off the map,
the sooner the better.
PINKO<
The Druze are amongst the best fighters in ISrael, and they'd never
think of converting, and are more than happy to remain Druze in ISrael.
No citizen of Israel is asked to convert to Jusaism. In fact,
conversions is strongly resisted in Judaism, except for the most ardent
believers who really, really want to become Jews. As for feelings of
belongings, I'm a Jew and child of Holocaust surviivors who lived in
Israel for ten years, and I was most comfortable with Evangelical
Christians living in ISrael. They were my best friends. Maybe it was
only because they constantly sought to convert me, but I liked their
company best because they acted nice and not rude like most Israelis,
who are the rudest people on earth. Anyhow, many Jews converted to
Christianity in Europe and America to feel more that they "belonged"
within the society, but that is a delusion. Many Jews don't feel they
"belong" in Israel, and I knew quite a few Evangelical Christians who
wouldn't leave Israel for all the money in America. IN fact, of all the
Americans in my "absorption" center, the only ones still left in Israel
are the Christian missionaries! The rest all returned to America!
They believe in what they believe in, and don't worry too much about
feeling "accepted" or not. They live in Israel, sent their five
children to Israeli public schools, and never regretted a day in Israel
even though they lived in apartments one third the size of the homes
they left in America,and despite the usual bureaucratic problems in
ISrael, as well as getting jobs, and sometimes losing jobs and then
getting new jobs, etc.
So you go fuck yourself, and maybe you should wipe yourself out
instead.
http://www.banim.org
Juan Moreira
2007-01-04 17:59:56 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
No citizen of Israel is asked to convert to Jusaism.
I can believe this.
Juan
Fortinbras
2007-01-04 18:05:25 UTC
Es eso indiferente. Se trata este, Israel, de algo que pronto no
existirá más.

Saludos cordiales

Fortinbras
Juan
PINKO
2007-01-04 21:10:31 UTC
Post by Fortinbras
Es eso indiferente. Se trata este, Israel, de algo que pronto no
existirá más.
Can't wait.

PINKO
Post by Fortinbras
Saludos cordiales
Fortinbras
Juan
Fortinbras
2007-01-04 21:15:27 UTC
Falta poquito, Hermano Pinko. Poquito nomas.

Un abrazo y Viva Chavez!

Fortinbras

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:10:31 -0500, "PINKO"
Post by PINKO
Post by Fortinbras
Es eso indiferente. Se trata este, Israel, de algo que pronto no
existirá más.
Can't wait.
PINKO
Post by Fortinbras
Saludos cordiales
Fortinbras
Juan
PINKO
2007-01-04 22:42:05 UTC
Post by Fortinbras
Falta poquito, Hermano Pinko. Poquito nomas.
Resulta que los grupos fundamentalistas de EEUU (tanto cristianos como
judios, cada vez estan mas mezclaus) se oponen a que un nuevo congresista
musulman (el primer y unico congresista musulman, BTW) use el Quran en lugar
de la bibilia para prestar su juramento.

Resulta que alguien se puso a investigar y en Iran, la Constitucion
explicitamente garantiza el derecho de los creyentes de otras religiones a
usar sus libros sagrados para los juramentos. Que cosa, eh?

http://tinyurl.com/y537r9

PINKO
Post by PINKO
Post by Fortinbras
Es eso indiferente. Se trata este, Israel, de algo que pronto no
existirá más.
Can't wait.
PINKO
Post by Fortinbras
Saludos cordiales
Fortinbras
Juan
Fortinbras
2007-01-05 00:04:46 UTC
Es que los iraníes son tan jóvenes como democráticos. Ja, ja & JA!

saludos cordiales

Fortinbras

Post by PINKO
Post by Fortinbras
Es eso indiferente. Se trata este, Israel, de algo que pronto no
existirá más.
Can't wait.
PINKO
Post by Fortinbras
Saludos cordiales
Fortinbras
Juan
Juan Moreira
2007-01-05 04:52:19 UTC
Post by PINKO
Post by Fortinbras
Falta poquito, Hermano Pinko. Poquito nomas.
Resulta que los grupos fundamentalistas de EEUU (tanto cristianos como
judios, cada vez estan mas mezclaus) se oponen a que un nuevo congresista
musulman (el primer y unico congresista musulman, BTW) use el Quran en
lugar de la bibilia para prestar su juramento.
Resulta que alguien se puso a investigar y en Iran, la Constitucion
explicitamente garantiza el derecho de los creyentes de otras religiones a
usar sus libros sagrados para los juramentos. Que cosa, eh?
http://tinyurl.com/y537r9
PINKO
Si uno lee todo el blog, llega al siguiente párrafo:

"Third, it is entirely untrue that, as Prager claims, the use of a non-Bible
would be "the first break of the tradition of having a Bible present at a
ceremony of installation of a public official since George Washington
inaugurated the tradition." Presidents such as John Quincy Adams, Theodore
Roosevelt and Herbert Hoover opted not to use the Bible (Adams used a legal
book). Franklin Pierce declined to take a sworn oath at all and instead
simply affirmed. Likewise, other members have foregone the Christian Bible.
As recently as 2005, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., used a Tanakh, a
Hebrew Bible without the New Testament, to be sworn into office".

De todos modos, las leyes usanas no son tan primitivas como muchos de sus
legisladores - y ejecutores.
Juan
PS: Yo juraría sobre la letra de "Cambalache".
usenet
2007-01-05 17:26:45 UTC
Post by PINKO
Resulta que los grupos fundamentalistas de EEUU (tanto cristianos como
judios, cada vez estan mas mezclaus) se oponen a que un nuevo congresista
musulman (el primer y unico congresista musulman, BTW) use el Quran en
lugar de la bibilia para prestar su juramento.
Resulta que alguien se puso a investigar y en Iran, la Constitucion
explicitamente garantiza el derecho de los creyentes de otras religiones a
usar sus libros sagrados para los juramentos. Que cosa, eh?
Sere curioso... sobre que "libro sagrado" prestan juramento en USA los
ateos ?

Saludos

Mario "el franchute"
PINKO
2007-01-05 20:55:18 UTC
Post by usenet
Sere curioso... sobre que "libro sagrado" prestan juramento en USA los
ateos ?
Ni idea cual es la practica corriente, me tocaste el interes asi que voy a
averiguar. En general, es posible desde un punto de vista puramente legal
negarse a mencionar a Dios o a usar Biblias. Es tambien posible que en caso
de negarte a mencionar esos chirimbolos medievales, te miren como bicho
raro, tu testimonio no sea creido, etc. Yo, argentino. Me pongo la crucecita
cuando tengo que ir frente al juez, bastantes problemas tengo ya con los
tiras y padeciendo persecusion de justicia como para que encima me acusen de
hereje. Creo que la mayoria de los ateos en EEUU (son cuatro o cinco) pone
la mano sobre la Biblia, jura, y a otra cosa mairposa, para que buscarse
problemas.

PINKO
usenet
2007-01-05 21:56:59 UTC
Post by PINKO
Post by usenet
Sere curioso... sobre que "libro sagrado" prestan juramento en USA los
ateos ?
Ni idea cual es la practica corriente, me tocaste el interes asi que voy a
averiguar. En general, es posible desde un punto de vista puramente legal
negarse a mencionar a Dios o a usar Biblias. Es tambien posible que en caso
de negarte a mencionar esos chirimbolos medievales, te miren como bicho
raro, tu testimonio no sea creido, etc. Yo, argentino. Me pongo la crucecita
cuando tengo que ir frente al juez, bastantes problemas tengo ya con los
tiras y padeciendo persecusion de justicia como para que encima me acusen de
hereje.
Si hubiese un dios, le agradeceria de no haber tenido que vivir en un
pais donde todavia podes ser discriminado por no creer lo que cree la
mayoria.
Post by PINKO
Creo que la mayoria de los ateos en EEUU (son cuatro o cinco) pone
la mano sobre la Biblia, jura, y a otra cosa mairposa, para que buscarse
problemas.
Con ese cuento, muchos se pusieron la insignia nazi y gritaron "Hail!"
al fuhrer (no al de plastico, al de veras). Para que crearse problemas,
no ?

Saludos

Mario "el franchute"
Chuck
2007-01-06 15:44:01 UTC
Post by usenet
Con ese cuento, muchos se pusieron la insignia nazi y gritaron "Hail!"
al fuhrer (no al de plastico, al de veras).
It doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Cheers,

Chuck
Post by usenet
Saludos
Mario "el franchute"
usenet
2007-01-06 16:20:51 UTC
? Con ese cuento, muchos se pusieron la insignia nazi y gritaron "Hail!"
? al fuhrer (no al de plastico, al de veras).
It doesn't sound like a bad idea.
Y plenamente compatible con la doctrina de la iglesia catolica. Como
podria ser una "buena idea" de otra manera ?

Saludos

Mario "el franchute"
Dorothy
2007-01-05 22:57:30 UTC
Usted sabe que en Argentina , o pòr lo menos debiera saberlo, puede omitirse
el
juramento sobre los Santos Evangelios y jurar solamente por la Patria.
Ahora, si usted es un hereje desalmado y no cree en la Patria tampoco,
entonces para qué tomarle juramento? ni siquiera darle un puesto público,
digo yo.

A mí me ha tocado jurar y lo he hecho por la Patria. Aquello de "Dios y la
Patria os lo demanden" siempre lo agregan al final del juramento del
presidente, ministros y toda la caterva que va a empezar a robar en breve,
pero es una metáfora bonita para redondear el discurso.

Saludos Pinko
dorothy
PINKO
PINKO
2007-01-06 04:55:29 UTC
Post by Dorothy
Usted sabe que en Argentina , o pòr lo menos debiera saberlo, puede omitirse
el
juramento sobre los Santos Evangelios y jurar solamente por la Patria.
Ahora, si usted es un hereje desalmado y no cree en la Patria tampoco,
Animista, Doña Dorothy. La unica religion que vale la pena

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animismo
Post by Dorothy
A mí me ha tocado jurar y lo he hecho por la Patria. Aquello de "Dios y la
Patria os lo demanden" siempre lo agregan al final del juramento del
presidente, ministros y toda la caterva que va a empezar a robar en breve,
pero es una metáfora bonita para redondear el discurso.
La verdad es que no lo veo tan bonito. Ya estoy harto de los
fundamentalismos, sean Dios, la Patria, o la Sagrada Constitucion de
Andinia. Vivir y dejar vivir.

PINKO
RLunfa
2007-01-06 15:40:49 UTC
Post by PINKO
Post by Dorothy
Usted sabe que en Argentina , o pòr lo menos debiera saberlo, puede omitirse
el
juramento sobre los Santos Evangelios y jurar solamente por la Patria.
Ahora, si usted es un hereje desalmado y no cree en la Patria tampoco,
Animista, Doña Dorothy. La unica religion que vale la pena
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animismo
[...]

Estoy de acuerdo, pero esta tiene más feligreses:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onanismo

RLunfa
Dorothy
2007-01-06 19:35:05 UTC
Post by Dorothy
A mí me ha tocado jurar y lo he hecho por la Patria. Aquello de "Dios y la
Patria os lo demanden" siempre lo agregan al final del juramento del
presidente, ministros y toda la caterva que va a empezar a robar en breve,
pero es una metáfora bonita para redondear el discurso.
La verdad es que no lo veo tan bonito. Ya estoy harto de los
fundamentalismos, sean Dios, la Patria, o la Sagrada Constitucion de
Andinia. Vivir y dejar vivir.
PINKO
Está bien. Estoy de acuerdo, pero todo depende de la situación. Si uno no
está en condiciones de jugarse, jura, si lo está no jura y paga el precio.
Suponga un maestro que pierde el puesto porque no se afilia al partido
peronista en su primera época, pues, lo echaron de su puesto.
Y otro que estaba dando clase sin ser afiliado pero reformó la
constitución la Revolución Argentina en l956.

Bueno. Es que para la autogestión hace falta más que vocación, más en
tiempos
difíciles. Por eso mucha gente se fue del país.
Todo es según y conforme. Si puede pone un colegio privado, no le faltarán
reglas a cumplir. Es malo eso del gobierno militar.

Saludos Pinko
Dorothy
Dorothy
2007-01-07 11:45:10 UTC
Post by Dorothy
Post by Dorothy
A mí me ha tocado jurar y lo he hecho por la Patria. Aquello de "Dios
Post by Dorothy
la
Post by PINKO
Post by Dorothy
[...]
Aquí hubo un error. La jura de la constitución fue la reforma de Perón en el
49. Esos
docentes fueron obligados a jurar. Uno perdió el trabajo pero no lo
persiguieron.
En tiempos de Perón todo era obligatorio.
Ahora me hicieron acordar que yo estuve en una discusión pero que no podía
jurar
por nada, aunque me inclinaba por la Patria.
Disculpe.
Sí la autogestión es un problema. Hay que tener algunas condiciones o
aprenderlas.
Eso pasó cuando Menem reventó el estado y largó a la gente a que se las
arreglara sola sin patrón,cuando así había vivido siempre. Ha pasado el
tiempo y muchos fabricaron sebo, se olvidaron que había que trabajar. Y
bueno. K les paga los gastos a cambio de ciertos servicios.

Y siga Pancho por la vía. Los radicales acompañan a Lavagna. Usted lo
votaría?

Dorothy
Fortinbras
2007-01-07 12:59:15 UTC
Post by Dorothy
Y siga Pancho por la vía. Los radicales acompañan a Lavagna. Usted lo
votaría?
Dorothy
No, no y millon de nos. LO QUE HAY QUE HACER ES NO IR A VOTAR. ESO ES
ELEGIR EN VERDAD.

Saludos cordiales

Fortinbras
RLunfa
2007-01-07 16:25:38 UTC
"Dorothy" <***@yahoo.com.ar> escribi� en el mensaje news:***@x-privat.org...
[...]
Post by Dorothy
En tiempos de Perón todo era obligatorio.
[...]

Entonces me parece que los tiempos de Perón no han terminado porque hoy todo
es obligatorio también.
Sobre todo, joderse, si sos joven o viejo, maduro, laburante, desocupado o
subocupado, contribuyente, etc., y notar que la involución goza de excelente
salud, manifestada sobre todo en las incoherencias de la onda
retro-facho-zurdo-en-el-orto- del-mundo- que creen cualquier pavada si
satisface su necesidad de imaginería masturbatoria sobre pasados ideales
convertidos en grasa cerebral.

A veces me pregunto para qué murió tanta gente si en este país todo anda
para el orto o está viciado de corrupción impune. Tenemos un superávit que
provoca orgasmos en los turistas afincados en la loma de ojete, pero la
salud, la seguridad, la educación, todas obligaciones del Estado, andan peor
que mal, los servicios privados, todos subvencionados, andan como lo que
son, cómplices de la corrupción sempiterna, una asociación de bucaneros que
tiene como socio al Estado.
Los pequeños productores de agroindustrias se funden y son absorbidos por
grandes capitales especulatorios, los proyectos de desarrollo industrial son
rechazados, subsidiamos a Repsol para que no explore ni en sus oficinas y
encima le damos por concesión directa la explotación de la plataforma
submarina, no se acabarán los subsidios al desempleo porque son votos
cautivos (5 millones) y porque no existe un proyecto de país viable.

Que haya actividad o no es un hecho aleatorio y pasajero en un diseño de
país pastoril apenas factoril y turístico para grasientos en chancletas,
donde la apuesta está hecha a un solo número y ello es que el mundo siga
comprando soja.

En tiempos de Perón todo era obligatorio, cantar la marchita y esas
boludeces, pero teníamos tecnología propia, industria pesada, desarrollos
propios, exportábamos tecnología además de productos primarios, pero somos
un país de gente con tanta pero tanta mala leche y tan, pero tan hija de
puta, que ofende nuestros sentidos el haber sido obligados a respetar un
autoritarismo que hoy no se manifiesta de la misma forma, puesto que ya no
estamos obligados a cantar la marchita, pero ojo con los calores
premenopaúsicos de la Kristina, porque ahí sí que se acaba el mundo.

Todo es soborno y coima, sindicatos, justicia, policía, ministerios,
patotas, Estado nacional y provinciales, cacicazgos por todos lados,
traficantes que son gobernadores, ladrones enquistados que en el 2002 se
salvaron solos y el país y su pueblo que se joda, en manos del que
seguramente va a volver, el narcoduhalde.

Hasta hoy, el Presidente de la Nación no ha concedido una sola conferencia
de prensa. Nadie sabe qué piensa, habla boludeces en todos los discursos,
habla del "imperio" y trabaja para él, pero no por astuto sino porque no
podría explicar muchas cosas, al margen de que creo que no puede manejar ni
un campo porque lo choca, todo ello en el caso de que algo piense, claro.

Besos,
RLunfa
Fortinbras
2007-01-07 12:54:42 UTC
Post by PINKO
Está bien. Estoy de acuerdo, pero todo depende de la situación. Si uno no
está en condiciones de jugarse, jura, si lo está no jura y paga el precio.
Suponga un maestro que pierde el puesto porque no se afilia al partido
peronista en su primera época, pues, lo echaron de su puesto.
Y otro que estaba dando clase sin ser afiliado pero reformó la
constitución la Revolución Argentina en l956.
Pues mejor echarlos a los dos. Y aun mejor echarlos a todos. A unos
pues juraron. A otros pues no. A los que se juegan, por ello. A los
que no, porque no.

Pero para los que reformaron la Constitución en el 56, esa
Constitución de la infame entrega, PARA ESOS SI EL PAREDON. Aunque no
han de quedar muchos. Pero a los pocos hay que buscarlos.

Saludos cordiales

Fortinbras
Juan Moreira
2007-01-06 15:57:18 UTC
Post by PINKO
Post by usenet
Sere curioso... sobre que "libro sagrado" prestan juramento en USA los
ateos ?
Ni idea cual es la practica corriente, me tocaste el interes asi que voy a
averiguar. En general, es posible desde un punto de vista puramente legal
negarse a mencionar a Dios o a usar Biblias. Es tambien posible que en
caso de negarte a mencionar esos chirimbolos medievales, te miren como
bicho raro, tu testimonio no sea creido, etc. Yo, argentino. Me pongo la
crucecita cuando tengo que ir frente al juez, bastantes problemas tengo ya
con los tiras y padeciendo persecusion de justicia como para que encima me
acusen de hereje. Creo que la mayoria de los ateos en EEUU (son cuatro o
cinco) pone la mano sobre la Biblia, jura, y a otra cosa mairposa, para
que buscarse problemas.
PINKO
No sé porqué, no veo el siguiente mensaje que mandé anteriormente:
[...]

PS: Saqué a otros espúreos y dejé solamente a la SCA. Pienso que mi servidor
no quiere postear a los otros grupos.
Chuck
2007-01-06 16:01:05 UTC
A que extremos se ha llegado en una nacion cristiana.

Chuck
PINKO
2007-01-06 16:22:55 UTC
Post by Chuck
A que extremos se ha llegado en una nacion cristiana.
Un asco, realmente. Y encima algunos se disfrazan de gauchos para
confundirnos. Hay uno que anda por esto lares con un nick como "Hormiga
Negra" o algo asi, lo viste?

PINKO
Post by Chuck
Chuck
Juan Moreira
2007-01-06 16:48:18 UTC
Post by Juan Moreira
Hebrew Bible without the New Testament, to be sworn into office".
Parece que usted no siguió todo el thread, don Chuck. Lo que pasa es que
esta misma gente que considera legítimo jurar sobre una biblia judía o
cristiana, le niega ahora a un musulmán el derecho de jurar sobre el corán.
Hipocresía, en el idioma de Cervantes.
Juan
PS: Es irrelevante si se trata de una nación cristiana. En Irán - y le
recuerdo que para el beato bush se trata de un miembro del Eje del Mal - se
puede elegir sobre qué libro jurar. (aunque no sé si se permite jurar por la
Pacha Mama o por me cago en dios).
Viejo Vizcacha
2007-01-04 22:21:02 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
Thanks for the info. That is exactly what I have been trying to tell
people for many years now: Israel is more a Christian fundamentalist
state than a Jewish state. Thus why most of the support for the
nazionist policies of Israel do not come from American Jews, but from
Evangelical Christians.

VV
DoD
What a stupid reply....
PINKO
2007-01-04 22:52:22 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Thanks for the info. That is exactly what I have been trying to tell
people for many years now: Israel is more a Christian fundamentalist
state than a Jewish state. Thus why most of the support for the
nazionist policies of Israel do not come from American Jews, but from
Evangelical Christians.
What a stupid reply....
Hmm, so how do you explain for example that in the middle of a war, Pat
Robertson went to Israel to provide support, and Olmert found time to see
him as soon as Robertson arrived in the country? Heck, Condy Rice does not
get that treatment. It's quite possible that the Jews got in bed with the
Evangelicals as a cynical way to get more money and support form the US, but
it might have gotten out of control by now.

PINKO
DoD
2007-01-04 23:07:23 UTC
Post by PINKO
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Thanks for the info. That is exactly what I have been trying to tell
people for many years now: Israel is more a Christian fundamentalist
state than a Jewish state. Thus why most of the support for the
nazionist policies of Israel do not come from American Jews, but from
Evangelical Christians.
What a stupid reply....
Hmm, so how do you explain for example that in the middle of a war, Pat
Robertson went to Israel to provide support, and Olmert found time to see
him as soon as Robertson arrived in the country? Heck, Condy Rice does not
get that treatment. It's quite possible that the Jews got in bed with the
Evangelicals as a cynical way to get more money and support form the US, but
it might have gotten out of control by now.
This is another stupid reply. What does Pat Robertson have to do with what
the U.S. does WRT the M.E.?

We (the U.S.) and the European Union give a shitload of money to the
PalArabs, more money than the Europeons got under the Marshall plan.....(and
get jackshit in return, I might add)

Do you think if Robertson had his way, that the U.S. would be funding these
Palarabs?

You need to learn how to use your noggin..
PINKO
2007-01-05 00:00:40 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by PINKO
Post by PINKO
it might have gotten out of control by now.
This is another stupid reply. What does Pat Robertson have to do with what
the U.S. does WRT the M.E.?
Plenty. Obviously Olmert thinks so, since he was received almost as a head
of state. And in the middle of a war.
Post by DoD
Do you think if Robertson had his way, that the U.S. would be funding these
Palarabs?
The US gives billions to Israel, both officially (gov to gov) and in private
donations and other transfers. Compared to that, any help that the US gives
to the palestinians is miniscule.
Post by DoD
You need to learn how to use your noggin..
I do, that's why I figured out long ago that Israel is fucking us royally.

PINKO
DoD
2007-01-05 01:54:15 UTC
Post by PINKO
Plenty. Obviously Olmert thinks so, since he was received almost as a head
of state. And in the middle of a war.
Olmert is an idiot, but that aside..... Do you think it would have been a
wise move to not see Robertson? A I question what you say about him being
treated as a head of state....
Post by PINKO
Post by DoD
Do you think if Robertson had his way, that the U.S. would be funding these
Palarabs?
The US gives billions to Israel, both officially (gov to gov) and in
private donations and other transfers. Compared to that, any help that the
US gives to the palestinians is miniscule.
I can see that you are pretty dishonest.... You snipped what I said about
the Palarabs getting money not just from the U.S. but also from Europe and
other Arab countries. Like I said more funded than Marshall plan Europe..
So, your remark is really dishonest....

And what do we get from the Palarabs? They cry about wanting Spain back.....
Post by PINKO
Post by DoD
You need to learn how to use your noggin..
I do, that's why I figured out long ago that Israel is fucking us royally.
Again what do we get in return from our money from Palarabs? Zilch and they
are destructive.......

From the Jews we get all kinds of inventions and advances in the medical
field.....etc etc.... Hell, Israel came up with a banana that defends
itself... Nothing like that from the Palarabs..... Giving a couple billion
to Israel is just like how we fund universtities here.... We get all kinds
of goodies back...

But then again, if you are a Jew hater, you would never be able to
understand these things.
BOLUDOVSKY
2007-01-05 00:25:15 UTC
Post by PINKO
Hmm, so how do you explain for example that in the middle of a war, Pat
Robertson went to Israel to provide support, and Olmert found time to
see him as soon as Robertson arrived in the country? Heck, Condy Rice
does not get that treatment. It's quite possible that the Jews got in
bed with the Evangelicals as a cynical way to get more money and support
form the US, but it might have gotten out of control by now.

BOLU
--
FREE GILAD SHALIT, EHUD GOLDWASSER AND ELDAD REGEV!
http://www.banim.org
DoD
2007-01-05 01:55:05 UTC
http://i3.tinypic.com/4i6hidv.jpg
LOL...! Good one....
Viejo Vizcacha
2007-01-04 23:56:21 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
I did not expect anything less from a confessed Christian who
unwaveringly supports Israel.

VV
DoD
2007-01-05 01:34:41 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
Who said anything about unwavering? Seems like you are a liar on top of
being stupid.
Viejo Vizcacha
2007-01-05 02:21:29 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
You, when you decided that Carter hates Jews because he does not
condone Israeli violations of human rights.

VV
DoD
2007-01-05 02:28:47 UTC
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
Carter is totaly dishonest.

FACT
Viejo Vizcacha
2007-01-05 03:06:28 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
Your are amazing, even for usenet. I have been around newsgroups for
more than a decade, and I cannot remember anyone so intellectually
underprivileged, yet so sure of his convictions. I would not be
surprised if you tell me you are a republican, a neocon, you think that
America is winning in Iraq, and you voted twice for Bush.

VV
DoD
2007-01-05 03:22:03 UTC
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Who said anything about unwavering?
You, when you decided that Carter hates Jews because he does not
condone Israeli violations of human rights.
Carter is totaly dishonest.
FACT
Your are amazing, even for usenet. I have been around newsgroups for
more than a decade, and I cannot remember anyone so intellectually
underprivileged, yet so sure of his convictions.
Oh jeez.... I am so hurt by an insult from a goofy terrorist supporter.
I can dust you in a real debate.

I would not be
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
surprised if you tell me you are a republican, a neocon, you think that
America is winning in Iraq, and you voted twice for Bush.
I would not be surprised if you are a liberal, a ding dong, and think
that Carter was the best U.S. president ever.
Viejo Vizcacha
2007-01-05 03:32:11 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Who said anything about unwavering?
You, when you decided that Carter hates Jews because he does not
condone Israeli violations of human rights.
Carter is totaly dishonest.
FACT
Your are amazing, even for usenet. I have been around newsgroups for
more than a decade, and I cannot remember anyone so intellectually
underprivileged, yet so sure of his convictions.
Oh jeez.... I am so hurt by an insult from a goofy terrorist supporter.
I can dust you in a real debate.
And you call writing:

"Carter is totaly dishonest.

FACT"

a real debate? Not that I was expecting more from you.
Post by DoD
I would not be
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
surprised if you tell me you are a republican, a neocon, you think that
America is winning in Iraq, and you voted twice for Bush.
I would not be surprised if you are a liberal, a ding dong, and think
that Carter was the best U.S. president ever.
I can say that the ones who came after him surely made him look very
good.

VV
Defendario
2007-01-05 05:12:04 UTC
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Who said anything about unwavering?
You, when you decided that Carter hates Jews because he does not
condone Israeli violations of human rights.
Carter is totaly dishonest.
FACT
Your are amazing, even for usenet. I have been around newsgroups for
more than a decade, and I cannot remember anyone so intellectually
underprivileged, yet so sure of his convictions.
Oh jeez.... I am so hurt by an insult from a goofy terrorist supporter.
I can dust you in a real debate.
"Carter is totaly dishonest.
FACT"
a real debate? Not that I was expecting more from you.
LOL, but you've caught ol' doodoo on that one.
:-D

Actually, that's about as good as it gets, coming from our resident
Croatian cockslurper.
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
I would not be
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
surprised if you tell me you are a republican, a neocon, you think that
America is winning in Iraq, and you voted twice for Bush.
I would not be surprised if you are a liberal, a ding dong, and think
that Carter was the best U.S. president ever.
I can say that the ones who came after him surely made him look very
good.
Yes. That is surely the truth.
And sadly too.
VV
DoD
No... he didn't... he is as stupid as you.
Defendario
2007-01-05 05:39:54 UTC
DoD wrote:

/drool/

Wipe your chin, doodoo!
:-)
DoD
2007-01-05 05:49:37 UTC
Post by Defendario
/drool/
Wipe your chin, doodoo!
:-)
The typical response of the Jew hater...
Defendario
2007-01-05 06:11:50 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Defendario
/drool/
Wipe your chin, doodoo!
:-)
The typical response of the Jew hater...
But I don't hate jooz, doodoo.

So sorry
;D
PINKO
2007-01-05 12:32:56 UTC
Post by Defendario
Post by DoD
Post by Defendario
/drool/
Wipe your chin, doodoo!
:-)
The typical response of the Jew hater...
But I don't hate jooz, doodoo.
You try to help, and these are the thanks you get.

PINKO
Fortinbras

Viejo Vizcacha
2007-01-05 21:17:07 UTC
Post by Defendario
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Who said anything about unwavering?
You, when you decided that Carter hates Jews because he does not
condone Israeli violations of human rights.
Carter is totaly dishonest.
FACT
Your are amazing, even for usenet. I have been around newsgroups for
more than a decade, and I cannot remember anyone so intellectually
underprivileged, yet so sure of his convictions.
Oh jeez.... I am so hurt by an insult from a goofy terrorist supporter.
I can dust you in a real debate.
"Carter is totaly dishonest.
FACT"
a real debate? Not that I was expecting more from you.
LOL, but you've caught ol' doodoo on that one.
:-D
What is funny is that I stated that most of the blind support of Israeli
nazionist policies comes from Evangelical Christians rather than Jews,
and then a confessed Christian who blindly supports Israeli Apartheid
wants proof that what I am saying is right.

Cheers,
VV
Post by Defendario
Actually, that's about as good as it gets, coming from our resident
Croatian cockslurper.
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
I would not be
VV
DoD
And you are lying.
Defendario
2007-01-06 01:58:38 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
What is funny is that I stated that most of the blind support of Israeli
nazionist policies comes from Evangelical Christians rather than Jews,
and then a confessed Christian who blindly supports Israeli Apartheid
wants proof that what I am saying is right.
And you are lying.
No, doodoo. He has your number, except for the fact that you aren't
even saved. You are a self-hating Catholic, who is still secretly
pining for the bliss you found with your first love, the Padre.

;D
B.H. C'r'amer
2007-01-06 02:31:20 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
What is funny is that I stated that most of the blind support of Israeli
nazionist policies comes from Evangelical Christians rather than Jews,
and then a confessed Christian who blindly supports Israeli Apartheid
wants proof that what I am saying is right.
And you are lying.
Nope. He's got you sussed, doodoo.

You're hanging out for your kosher certificate, dopepy. It's not gonna
happen.
Defendario
2007-01-06 01:57:04 UTC
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Defendario
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
[...]
I don't think that doodoo is actually an Evangelical Christian. I /am/
and I can tell you that doodoo hasn't got a hint of the Spirit in him.

He is thicker than pigshit, and a zioNist.
That's a deadly combination, IMO
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Cheers,
VV
Post by Defendario
Actually, that's about as good as it gets, coming from our resident
Croatian cockslurper.
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
I would not be
VV
B.H. C'r'amer
2007-01-06 02:32:55 UTC
Post by Defendario
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by Defendario
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
[...]
I'm firmly of the belief he's an even sadder cas.

He's quite obviously got no friends, nor does he "belong" in any social
group. He's hanging out for acceptance. Any group will do. The yids are his
last chance.
Defendario
2007-01-06 03:41:08 UTC
<SNIP>
Post by B.H. C'r'amer
Post by Defendario
He is thicker than pigshit, and a zioNist.
That's a deadly combination, IMO
I'm firmly of the belief he's an even sadder cas.
He's quite obviously got no friends, nor does he "belong" in any social
group. He's hanging out for acceptance. Any group will do. The yids are
his last chance.
That is a sad case, indeed! The jooz will merely use him and laugh
behind his back. A shabbos goy...shamefully
DoD
2007-01-05 05:26:19 UTC
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Who said anything about unwavering?
You, when you decided that Carter hates Jews because he does not
condone Israeli violations of human rights.
Carter is totaly dishonest.
FACT
Your are amazing, even for usenet. I have been around newsgroups for
more than a decade, and I cannot remember anyone so intellectually
underprivileged, yet so sure of his convictions.
Oh jeez.... I am so hurt by an insult from a goofy terrorist supporter.
I can dust you in a real debate.
"Carter is totaly dishonest.
FACT"
a real debate? Not that I was expecting more from you.
Well, you tell me what you think that he says in his book that is
factual and I will tell you why he is full of shit...

Ok?
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
I would not be
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
surprised if you tell me you are a republican, a neocon, you think that
America is winning in Iraq, and you voted twice for Bush.
I would not be surprised if you are a liberal, a ding dong, and think
that Carter was the best U.S. president ever.
I can say that the ones who came after him surely made him look very
good.
This last Bush is full of shit... but he is still better than Carter...
Reagan was good in some areas but weak in other areas. Same with
Clintoon.... The first Bush, I just can't make up my mind on...
Defendario
2007-01-05 05:52:45 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Who said anything about unwavering?
You, when you decided that Carter hates Jews because he does not
condone Israeli violations of human rights.
Carter is totaly dishonest.
FACT
Your are amazing, even for usenet. I have been around newsgroups for
more than a decade, and I cannot remember anyone so intellectually
underprivileged, yet so sure of his convictions.
Oh jeez.... I am so hurt by an insult from a goofy terrorist supporter.
I can dust you in a real debate.
"Carter is totaly dishonest.
FACT"
a real debate? Not that I was expecting more from you.
Well, you tell me what you think that he says in his book that is
factual and I will tell you why he is full of shit...
I just finished the book a couple of hours ago. Carter was actually
selling the notion that precious IsReeL might be a wee bit culpable in
the softest of tones. A dullard might actually miss it.
Post by DoD
Ok?

Everything Carter said in his book was a documented fact or an
observation which I trust implicitly. One thing about Carter is that he
has always been scrupulously honest. All his book really shows is that
the zioNists aren't, and exposes their lack of good faith.

Nothing new, actually.
DoD
2007-01-05 05:56:33 UTC
Post by Defendario
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Ok?
Everything Carter said in his book was a documented fact or an
observation which I trust implicitly. One thing about Carter is that he
has always been scrupulously honest. All his book really shows is that
the zioNists aren't, and exposes their lack of good faith.
Nothing new, actually.
Keep yourself in trolling mode, dickhead... You are much more amusing
in saying Jews are Yehoodies or whatever.....

You are more disgusting when you act like you are serious.....

Why anyone would take you serious is beyond me..
Defendario
2007-01-05 06:14:31 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Defendario
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Ok?
Everything Carter said in his book was a documented fact or an
observation which I trust implicitly. One thing about Carter is that he
has always been scrupulously honest. All his book really shows is that
the zioNists aren't, and exposes their lack of good faith.
Nothing new, actually.
Keep yourself in trolling mode, dickhead... You are much more amusing
in saying Jews are Yehoodies or whatever.....
The jooz /are/ yehoodies, doodoo :-)
Post by DoD
You are more disgusting when you act like you are serious.....
Why, because the truth to you is like garlic to a vampire?
;-)
Post by DoD
Why anyone would take you serious is beyond me..
They take me seriously because I am *Defendario* il Magnifico!

Whupping zioNist (_!_) on a daily basis!

;D
Fortinbras
2007-01-05 11:43:21 UTC
No, no es Edmundo. Edmundo escribe mucho mejor inglés. Pfff!

Saludos cordiales

Fortinbras

PS, el idioma de éste apesta. Ha de ser algun mulato cariben'o o peor!
Post by DoD
Post by Defendario
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by DoD
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Al Smith
2007-01-05 07:26:09 UTC
Everything Carter said in his book was a documented fact or an observation which I trust implicitly. One thing about Carter is that he has always been scrupulously honest. All his book really shows is that the zioNists aren't, and exposes their lack of good faith.
It's amusing when Zionists attack Carter on the facts. I mean, he
was there at the peace talks. Hell, he was responsible for the
peace talks. Yet you get little weasels like Dershowitz trying to
attack his credibility.
Defendario
2007-01-05 07:42:00 UTC
Post by Defendario
Everything Carter said in his book was a documented fact or an
observation which I trust implicitly. One thing about Carter is that
he has always been scrupulously honest. All his book really shows is
that the zioNists aren't, and exposes their lack of good faith.
It's amusing when Zionists attack Carter on the facts. I mean, he was
there at the peace talks. Hell, he was responsible for the peace talks.
Yet you get little weasels like Dershowitz trying to attack his
credibility.
If there are any legitimate attacks on Carter's book, it's that he's far
to soft on the jooz. Carter glosses over plenty, and overall it's a
thin read.

It does offer the complete text of Crown Prince (now King) Abdullah's
Peace Plan, and more revealing documents and maps concerning the
Palestinian issue.

Carter first visited the West Bank in '73, before the October War. He's
gone back many times since then. If he says it's apartheid, I know it's
true, since Carter is quite conciliatory towards zioNism in most ways.

The barbarism of IsReeL has finally turned Jimmy Carter off. Why can't
idiots like doodoo here finally see the truth?

:-\
Al Smith
2007-01-05 18:35:18 UTC
[...]
Carter is, if anything, a supporter of Israel, so to see him
attacked by Zionists just because he points out a few obvious but
awkward truths that embarrass them is sad. I bet it was a real
eye-opener for Carter.
Defendario
2007-01-06 02:02:16 UTC
Post by Defendario
Post by Defendario
[...]
Not at all. I think that Carter knew what kind of hornets nest he was
poking into, but feels that it's the right thing to do.

Get yourself a copy of the book, which is available as an e-Book online.

You'll see that Carter is still essentially a supporter of IsReeL, but
has been deeply hurt by the greed and perfidy of the zioNists, who he
feels have betrayed his trust in a very personal way.

By lying to President Carter, and abusing his trust, IsReeL has abused
every American. The shitty entity needs a dose of regime change and
occupation, far more than Saddam's Iraq did.

We'd have a larger coalition for that mission, I warrant.
Iamhere
2007-01-06 18:02:40 UTC
Carter is a hypocritical phony. You can bet there isn't a black person
within 10 miles of his estate in Plains, Georgia.

Iamhere
PINKO
2007-01-05 02:43:59 UTC
"DoD" <***@ss.mil> wrote in message news:459dab2a$0$16919$***@roadrunner.com...
http://tinyurl.com/eenzo

PINKO
jgarbuz
2007-01-05 19:02:15 UTC
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
I wish you were right. I wish I could kick half the Jews out of ISrael,
and let in a few million Evangelical Christians in their stead! They
would never give up Judah and Samaria! They wouldn't kowtow to this
left wing bullshiit and Arab propaganda! It is ONLY due to disgusting
left wing Jews, both in Israel and America, that Israel remains the
ONLY country in the world whose very right to exist has been questioned
almost daily for the last sixty years! No other country undergoes even
1/100th the scrutiny that Israel constantly does. I'd love nothing more
than to have Pat Robertson the prime minister of Israel! He talks the
way a Jewish prime minister SHOULD!
Al Smith
No other country is as evil as Israel.
Defendario
2007-01-06 02:03:59 UTC
Post by Al Smith
Post by jgarbuz
Israel remains the
ONLY country in the world whose very right to exist has been questioned
almost daily for the last sixty years! No other country undergoes even
1/100th the scrutiny that Israel constantly does.
No other country is as evil as Israel.
Or has less *right* to exist

:-)
jgarbuz
Except for the country your mother came from.
Theodore Herzl
2007-01-05 21:12:15 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
There is no such place as Judah or Samaria, those are names taken from
a Jewish fairy tale and have no connection with reality. It think
what you are referring to is the Arab land known as the Golan, West
Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem that is currently illegally occupied by
the Apartheid Israeli Regime.

And there is no right to exist that is given to a people or a country
simply because they whine about not getting it, for the right to exist,
like respect, must be earned through actions and deeds, and to date the
deeds of the Apartheid Regime of Israel are so immoral and repugnant
that it earns itself neither the respect or the recognition it seeks.
jgarbuz
2007-01-06 16:54:33 UTC
Post by Theodore Herzl
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
You're a liar because there is plenty of evidence that can easily be
produced to prove you are a liar. Now, "Palestine"indeed never existed
and that is a fact! No one in the universe can prove there ever having
even remotely existed an Arab kingdom in Judah, Samaria, the Golan, or
elsewhere in the immediate region except for Palyrma and the Nabateans,
but there were outiside "Palestine." The closest thing an Arab came to
ruling in Israel is when the Arab Herod, whose grandfather was
converted to Judaism, was apponted to rule over Judea by the Roman
occupiers. But the Jews never accepted him as king. No Jew will accept
a fucking Arab to be their king, prophet, or anything.
Post by Theodore Herzl
It think
what you are referring to is the Arab land known as the Golan,<
Golan is HEBREW and comes straight from the Bible. The Samaritan and
Arab occupiers renamed it to Joulan, which of course, is GOlan in
Arabic. But the name Golan itself is Hebrew straight out of the BIble!
Post by Theodore Herzl
West Bank, <
No such thing as "West Bank" either. When the Jordanians illegally
annexed Judah and Samaria to Jordan in 1950, they gave it the name
"West Bank" in contrast to the East Bank of the Jordan river. There is
no real Arab names for it, because their original names are Judah and
Samaria. Even the town Jenin was named after the Hebrew town Gina that
it replaced. The land of ISrael is Jewish land that was raped by the
Arabs, and nothing more.
Post by Theodore Herzl
Gaza and East Jerusalem that is currently illegally occupied by
the Apartheid Israeli Regime.<
There never was an East Jerusalem or West Jerusalem until Jerusalem was
forcibly split due to the war of 1948 that the Arabs started. Today
there is only one Jerusalem, the ancient and historic reunified capital
of the Jewish nation, and nothing short of nuclear war will split it
again. Arabs have a Jewish town in Saudi Arabia called "Medina"
(formerly Yathrib) which Jews built for them before Muhammad came and
took it over, and that is the last Jewish built towns that the Muslims
will ever get from us again!
Post by Theodore Herzl
And there is no right to exist that is given to a people or a country
simply because they whine about not getting it, for the right to exist,
like respect, must be earned<
We don't have to earn shit, because it is our land, The Irish don't
have to get respect to have the right to their land, and the only thing
we have to do is keeping kicking Arab ass to keep it. The only serious
enemy of the JEws are the LEFTIST Jews who support the phony
"Palestinian" cause, and they are the only reason why Israel is in bad
shape in the eyes of the world. They keep writing self hating articles
in HaAretz that the ignorant Arabs use against real Jews like me and my
ilk.
Post by Theodore Herzl
through actions and deeds, and to date the
deeds of the Apartheid Regime of Israel are so immoral and repugnant
that it earns itself neither the respect or the recognition it seeks.<
Arab Muslims are the .lowest form of bipedal animal, and must be kept
in cages until somehow, by chance, they get civilized to a degree. The
depravity of the Arab beast is seen daily in the rows upon rows of
mutilated bodies they produce daily in Iraq and elsewhere. The US came
in good faith to try to liberate and bring freedom and civilization to
these animals, but I predicted even before the war that liberating a
zoo only allows animals to run wild, and my prediction has been
vindicated daily. Civilized Israelis would have to be totally bereft to
allow Arab animals to run around freely to eat Jews! And so, there have
to be walls, and checkpoints, and separate roads for the humans and the
Arabs, because the Arabs are wild beasts who have to be caged. Maybe
that might change due to evolution someday,but in the meanwhile, the
JEws of ISrael are not going to let wild beast devour them at will.
Theodore Herzl
2007-01-08 19:28:36 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Theodore Herzl
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
Jews will accept what they are told to accept as they have throughout
the centuries as the proverbial losers that they have always been.
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Theodore Herzl
It think
what you are referring to is the Arab land known as the Golan,<
Golan is HEBREW and comes straight from the Bible. The Samaritan and
Arab occupiers renamed it to Joulan, which of course, is GOlan in
Arabic. But the name Golan itself is Hebrew straight out of the BIble!
None the less, nobody recognizes Israel's claim to the occupied Golan
Heights, and soon you will lose it as usual ZioNazi.
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Theodore Herzl
West Bank, <
No such thing as "West Bank" either. When the Jordanians illegally
annexed Judah and Samaria to Jordan in 1950, they gave it the name
"West Bank" in contrast to the East Bank of the Jordan river. There is
no real Arab names for it, because their original names are Judah and
Samaria. Even the town Jenin was named after the Hebrew town Gina that
it replaced. The land of ISrael is Jewish land that was raped by the
Arabs, and nothing more.
Gee, and all the maps clearly show that it does exist, and that Israel
is merely temporarily illegally occupying the West Bank which is
internationally recognized as Palestinian land. You keep on with
your Jewish fairy tales Jgarbage, but your fantastic tall stories of
Jewish might change nothing, as clearly you have been historic losers
and nothing more.
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Theodore Herzl
Gaza and East Jerusalem that is currently illegally occupied by
the Apartheid Israeli Regime.<
There never was an East Jerusalem or West Jerusalem until Jerusalem was
forcibly split due to the war of 1948 that the Arabs started.
Jebus, it is really called Jebus as it was a non-Jewish town long
before it was temporarily occupied by Jews.
Post by jgarbuz
Today
there is only one Jerusalem, the ancient and historic reunified capital
of the Jewish nation, and nothing short of nuclear war will split it
again. Arabs have a Jewish town in Saudi Arabia called "Medina"
(formerly Yathrib) which Jews built for them before Muhammad came and
took it over, and that is the last Jewish built towns that the Muslims
will ever get from us again!
Nobody recognizes Israel's claim to Jerusalem, and that is why no
foreign embassies exist in the illegally occupied Palestinian city.
The filthy and immoral town of Tel Aviv is the recognized capital of
the Apartheid Israel regime and regardless of your Jewish fairy tales
of some Jewish connection to Jebus, it does not exist.
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Theodore Herzl
And there is no right to exist that is given to a people or a country
simply because they whine about not getting it, for the right to exist,
like respect, must be earned<
We don't have to earn shit, because it is our land, The Irish don't
have to get respect to have the right to their land, and the only thing
we have to do is keeping kicking Arab ass to keep it. The only serious
enemy of the JEws are the LEFTIST Jews who support the phony
"Palestinian" cause, and they are the only reason why Israel is in bad
shape in the eyes of the world. They keep writing self hating articles
in HaAretz that the ignorant Arabs use against real Jews like me and my
ilk.
Oh, now the poor little ZioNazi hates Jews as well I see. Seems like
the crazed converted so called Jewish radicals like Jgarbage have no
friends, whether it be the real Jews whom he calls Leftists, or the
entire rest of the world.

Poor maligned Jgarbage....you just cannot accept the fact that everyone
is against you sick racist bastards.

Viejo Vizcacha
2007-01-05 21:21:20 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
That would appear to indicate that I am wrong. Yet, what follows is an
admission that Evangelical Christians are a lot more committed to Israel
than most Israeli Jews, let alone Jews who never crossed their minds to
go to live in Israel.

So, is this the case of a wish that came true?

VV
Dis
that's the stuff
Defendario
2007-01-06 02:03:20 UTC
Post by jgarbuz
Post by Viejo Vizcacha
Post by jgarbuz
Post by PINKO
[...]
You'd have *me* take the place of jooz in IsReeL, Jack?

I'm so flattered!

:-)