True you Fools: Tenant tells of the Bush Administration knowing in July 2001, Laden was going to strike big in America with the Taliban - Powell in AUGUST, as widely reported, gave the Taliban 43 million dollars - result? Mass Murdering of Our Forsaken Humanity
Top Cop
2009-02-19 22:35:47 UTC
60 Minutes: CIA Official Reveals Bush, Cheney, Rice Were Told Iraq Had
No WMD
http://greywolf.newsvine.com/_news/2006/12/20/489409-60-minutes-cia-official-reveals-bush-cheney-rice-were-told-iraq-had-no-wmd

Dumfuk Grunt "Duh, why are we here to kill
good people needlessly so the bushmob back home can
further rob our undefended families bro? Bro?"

Patriotic American Navy Vet is tortured by bushite nazi grunts
http://killfile.newsvine.com/_news/2006/12/21/491153-white-american-navy-vet-is-illegally-detained-tortured-and-tried-by-us-government?last=1166730840#last_4

Again, Reagan warrants death to all who torture, and
a deep hatred for all ungodly in America who support it.
Why? Because the vast American public (especially FoxNews
treasonous LYING enemies of The People) DO NOT have the
intellectual skill to understand what freedom is.
Justice. Look at me! they can't seem to talk for
Christ's interests, that smart ass know it all, where he
thinks he's so ingenious where no one on Earth can find
fault with his indisputable simple logic we share EQUALLY.
(Bankers don't cover our loans for example) Kill my kids,
my spouse, myself, before allowing John to speak openly
in the public on Coast to Coast for open debate, all of
Americans say in silence censored. Why does America continue
to die this way? Because bushites are truly as they claim,
stupidly ignorant as treasonous cowards, or as
prosecutable criminals, evil people who only want in this
world to rob or murder People indiscriminately as enemies
to Justice, enemies to GOD, a Criminal. NOT A JEW you fuks!
George Noory will tell you freely all about his hatred for
our Humanity, he does it near everyday, though People don't
have the ears to hear, or the care. Too scummy. That
remember! get American GIs murdered by the score with NO
REASON AS FOR. Example: why bomb more than a million
innocent souls indiscriminately in Iraq, if you have
complete unrestricted access to go where ever you will?
And, that Bush, Cheney, Condi and such, knew from day one,
Saddam had all the WMD destroyed as documented fully, as
did I. Documents that BUSH personally stole if you recall
not listening to Alex Jones, Foxnews, CNN, or the CBC.
Likely, as a likewise deeply ignorant person, you know
little of Life as principled for individual freedom, and
couldn't care less what this boundless Universe offers
all in reflection, instead, it all about what's in it
for you as a lying cheating thief to this mystery right?
Wanna be a lawless mercenary to murder innocent people
dreaming of becoming a private investment banker, who
never earns a dollar in their entire careers, taking
trillions undefended from Humanity just to see US
suffer to deaths for our continued silence. All you have
to do is raise your phone to demand justice in our times.
All Neocons must be arrested for public trial, along
with near every last member of the Bush Administration.
PUBLIC TRIAL. And Soldiers must learn quick a commander
who doesn't support getting those responsible by following
the crimes scene leads, is a commander deserving of an
immediate firing. Otherwise, what use is the grunt
good for eh?

Again, Ron Paul like near all Libertarians, does not
acknowledge the wanting of Justice for the high crimes
of Banker fraud, Iraq, or 911! He took the "Truther"
money, but refused to support the arrest of Bush for
treasons times 50. Social Security he wants to gut
like Health Care as a sadist who knows near nothing
on how such systems currently operate. Again, he
does not speak of recouping the STOLEN 1000s of
billions from America, or the lives. STOLEN. What
is it that you can't figure here? Fuk ego, FACTS.
We are all effected by suggestion, this is why,
since the dawn of time, evidence has been the
prerequisite to convince ourselves of anything.
Alex's cartoon storyboard, is truly, as measured,
Alex masturbating with our precious times. Think:
Alex doesn't ask Americans why they don't support
the arrest of Bush for high treason because a world
where all are treated equitably is beyond his
understanding as a bigot. He could change, but he
is 'light years ahead of the Public'.. but of what?
All you need do, is every time Alex says "they",
ask yourself, WHO? - then know: the bartender at
"Bilderberg", isn't as FOR SURE guilty of crimes as
Condi from "Builderberg" is. The 911 plan came from
her very desk according to MSNBC, never mentioned by
Alex Jones. Why? You have to be near genius like
me to explain it COMPLETELY without even seeing it.
NOT MAGIC, more like meditation through understanding
our universe is ruled by good ideas. Alex is a man,
a Good man mostly, with some fears countered with
an irrational aggression (not thought through) that
found him blindly supporting the murder of two
innocent men. Not freedom. while I, am of God. An
actual god. The Son of Man as a matter of fact.
I want to tell you how great Life could be, but i
see so very little of words present to survive the
lawless corporate state. I AGAIN, will ask YOU to
forward this post to two People, but will YOU??
Torture is outlawed by warranting Death under Reagan,
and.. it's like the best way to resolve a FoxNews
'excuse' given to illiterate nazi grunts to abuse
ourselves as innocent others. Tell me I'm wrong. .
KBR rapes American women, or murders them, and needs
to be hunted down by All American military forces
for it, as trialled to death. Including all commanders
of the Air Forces responsible for bombing our familes
without causes. And lastly, any that discourage our
grunts from not supporting the arrests of those that
actually did US wrong. Get to it.

Alex Jones "Obama is so much worst than Bush was"

So, don't arrest him for treason that murdered Americans?
Remember, Alex in eight years did everything he could to
not allow any to discuss BUSH'S crimes spree. Doctoring
the NIE?, prior plan from Condi? Or stealing 50 billion?
I could easily go on for paragraphs on DOCUMENTED CRIMINAL
ACTS - acts that Alex would not allow YOU to know need
defense to save the lives of innocent Americans.

9/11 - strange facts

Alex Jones on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory P2

"I'm light-years ahead of the general Public in knowledge"

/ / Yet, doesn't know a thing about Education,
Health Care, Social Security, Banking, or evidence
to form our guilty or innocent verdicts on which
war to fight for. And.. can't figure Bush guilty for
treason? Apparently yes, that dumb. \ \

A Den of Thieves - why give to private bankers
who don't cover loans you godless nazi savages?

DEBATE OVER

/ / Late last week, a federal court ruled that
there was no link between childhood vaccines
and Autism. But the legal conclusion is not
enough to erase many parents' concerns and
the debate continues. \ \ Mercury causes brain
damage as a neural-toxic heavy metal.

The New World Order Alex Fears
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military.police/browse_frm/thread/c61e5ca386f9f07b?hl=en

This Specifically:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iraq/msg/c681b8ed9de5ede3

Alex Jones, "Liberals don't like Bush."for
mass murdering Humanity as never elected
demon enemy of God he means?

He tries to divide the fre-edom movement
away from Justice for ourselves.

Question for Alex Jones NWOers, wouldn't
God, if we existed, wouldn't God, push for
a one world government where all are treated
fairly through Justice practiced? Yes or no?

America! I am King Johnny.. I am from the Planet
Earth, I've come to share the knowledge of Justice
in our times on behalf of this, Our Future Great
Triumph over Evil.

/ / At 8:51, the flight [175] deviated from its
assigned altitude, and a minute later New York
air traffic controllers began repeatedly and
unsuccessfully trying to contact it."

And one minute later at 8.52, Lee Hanson
receives a call from his son Peter. \ \

Couldn't have happened.

Calling for Americans to Investigate Bankers
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJS4WDAA

Private Banking Made Simple

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0K03GAVY
http://www.mediafire.com/?xo9w32zmfox

King Johnny Speaks Coast to Coast! Answers Everything!
http://www.mediafire.com/?myz0etmzx1y

True you Fool

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/16792/3/60Minutes-Tenet-2.wmv

/ / OH THE HORROR.... To those who say I lied about what
Tenent FRE-ELY confesses (60Minutes-Tenet-2.wmv) LISTEN
in horror at what America is truly led blindly into
hell with STILL.. \ \ crooksandliars pulled the recording!
It it Tenant tells of the bushmob knowing in July 2001 bin
Laden was going to get blamed for a strike big in America
from a cave in Afghanistan! Then later, (not mentioned) in
AUGUST! Powell went over there himself personally, and gave
the Taliban 43 million dollars as a bonus. Swear to God true.
NOT HIDDEN. Look it up. I mean it made almost all the major
dailies. See? This is what Alex fears, that wise men, actual
wise men, like myself, can put this stuff together in seconds
by fre-ely communicating for open challenge on error, of what
would take others committed to dying through censorship for
blind fear, never in a lifetime spared. Who cares right?

Johnny Law for Coast to Coast radio host!
John Tordillo
2009-02-20 00:46:25 UTC
Por abuso
J.T.
John Tordillo
2009-02-20 15:32:05 UTC
Post by John Tordillo
Por abuso
J.T.
Aprendè castellano sorete.
J.T.

Bushite Alex Jones "Obama is so much worst than Bush was"
2009-02-20 00:56:46 UTC
[...]

world to rob or murder US indiscriminately as enemies
[...]

http://youtu.be/MeybdEuf16A

Alex Jones on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory P2
http://youtu.be/F5KHtj_b0Ro

RLunfa
2009-02-20 01:36:33 UTC
"Bushite Alex Jones "Obama is so much worst than Bush was""
<***@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
////
Post by Top Cop
60 Minutes: CIA Official Reveals Bush, Cheney, Rice Were Told Iraq Had
No WMD
////

Fuck you, fuck Bush, Obama and people from the states included worldŽs
citizens.

And fuck your puta mother.

Cheers!
RLunfa